Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting Into A Routine

Well, unfortunately, I can't seem to load any photos to Blogger today.  But, let me tell you why I'm thankful anyway.
Yesterday I did the grocery shopping.  This is something that has become routine for me, living in Singapore.  I know just what bus to catch and where to get off and how to get the groceries home (taxi) and it's all pretty uncomplicated.
Unfortunately, without notice, things that seem easy can change at the merest whim in Singapore.  And being jetlagged, I was not prepared for things to go haywire.
And, they didn't.  I was able to do the shopping like a million times before, got every item on my list (except for one thing, can't remember what now...).  I came home and put all the groceries away and felt so content.  And really pleased because I have started the diet, and I have all the food I can eat on that diet.  It's a good feeling.


1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

Best wishes and tell me how you are doing on this new regime.