Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Day Out for Girls

Yesterday, I went downtown with my daughter. We went to Fantastic Sams (too busy to get my haircut - wait until Monday),

Borders (she finished spending her gift card: Persuasion by Jane Austin), ate lunch,

and then we went to see Juno. Great movie!

We had to wait a while for the movie to start after we bought our tickets, so we went into another book store and I bought Mr. Darcy's Diary by Maya Slater. Based, of course, on the character in Pride and Predjudice.

We had wonderful conversations and lots of bonding time. It was great.

3 comments:

erinmaha05 said...

I loved Juno. It was very relateable (wow...not sure if i can spell today) for me because I got prego at a young age. I just thought it was going to be a bit less deep than that, but it turned out to be one of my favorite movies :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just a bit of local pride- Ellen Page is from Halifax!

teri