Monday, January 21, 2008

Organization!

The closet in my studio, before


And after, phew!



Here is what I threw away.







And here is my favorite part: my wonderunder is stored on the closet bar, making it really easy to unroll just as much as I need.
Taadaa!



Now please don't judge this messy closet as pack-rattishness. It's not that. It's just that we are living in what we know to be a temporary situation, and it's so hard to buy furniture (like shelves for the closet) when we know we will just be leaving them behind. But I bought the two bins knowing my stuff could be moved in the bins and I won't have to leave those behind. The shelf came from my daughter's room - she didn't need it anymore. So there you go.

1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

Wow you have quite a stash of W-U. Had I known, I would have bought you something you need more. But what?
Anyway, doesn't it feel good to get organized?