Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting Professional

Help.

Get it?  Getting professional help.  Ok.  Not funny.



Well, I finally broke down and had some name cards made.  That's what they call them here in Singapore - not business cards.  I had 100 made, and I'm so thrilled with them.  Of course, 99 out of every 100 name cards you see here in Singapore have the horizontal format.  But not mine, no.  I'm too tricky for that.  

And don't I have so many .coms?  Actually, the bethanystudios.com isn't up yet.  I just registered the domain last week, and am not yet ready to put my website up.  But it's in the not too distant future.  Of course, I'll post about it, and I'll make links and all that.




And here is the latest werk, with the edges trimmed.
Last night, as I was trying to fall asleep, I came to the conclusion that I really have to stop working on this quilt and pack my studio. We only have 2 weeks to pack and clean and all that. Panic! But, of course I'll finish this quilt at the new place. Actually, I'm doing a little hand embroidery on it now, and that's quite portable, so maybe it will go into my purse instead of into a box.
This too shall pass...

1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

Love that card!! Love the image and the font and the layout and well EVERYTHING.
And the quilt looks super too. I must get cards too.
Melody Johnson
Retired from Everything